Monday, May 31, 2010

Places To Try: Kitchen 24 [LA]

1608 N. Cahuenga Blvd.
Hollywood, California

On my most recent trip to Los Angeles, I got a tip from a friend to check out Kitchen 24 on N. Cahuenga Blvd. The moment I walked in I thought it would be good but I had be suspicions, so many times a place has looked great and the food has been expensive and tasteless.
Well, everything was awesome! I ordered the Croissant Battered French Toast with Caramelized Apple Topping/Sauce. To my surprise the portion was massive, and the price was below 10.00! My parents ordered fresh eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns, all large portions, and for less then 10.00! Everything was fresh, and organic. The OJ was fresh, as were the icing covered cupcakes I bought as I left.
Make sure if you're in LA, definitely check this place out. The best thing is that it doubles as a 24 hour bar!
Check out more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment