Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kid Cudi On His Upcoming Album!

Kid Cudi explains his album pushbacks and what he wants to give his fans below:

“Let me explain why I pushed it back: I spent so much time making these records for y’all, that I forgot to do all the other shit for my album. Like artwork, all the important shit you’re supposed to do. And I really wanna include a lot of dope shit in the packaging, and like, really put y’all up on like, what this is all supposed to be about: music, packaging, vinyls. Just bring art on all levels — musically and visually with the packaging. Not a lot of artists get the chance to do that… Another movie poster will be in the packaging, we’ve got DVD footage, we’ve got the deluxe version, we’ve got the regular version.”

“And then also, I’m dropping another album. I’m doing another album and I’m dropping it this year with [producer] Dot Da Genius. Me and Dot, we go back, we made "Day ‘n’ Nite" together, we’ve got a crazy chemistry together… I’m thinking about dropping it around the time that Man on the Moon comes out, so y’all can just have a shit load of Kid Cudi music.”

It seems like we are going to be hearing a lot of Cudi music before the end of the year! I'm excited!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment