Monday, July 19, 2010

Mr. Hudson Talks About Touring The US, Collaborations, And More

How do you feel about the success of your collaboration with Jay-Z on "Young Forever"? Do you feel like Jay is introducing you to US audiences?

Incredible. Yes, it's really kicked in the door for me. It's not everyday you get the call, "Do you wanna come and sing on Saturday Night Live?" I've been given some great opportunities and now I have to try to do justice to them.

Will you be featuring on any of your G.O.O.D music colleagues albums? We know you're on Big Sean's "Way Out."

It's a family and I'm the English cousin, which means I can't be at every barbecue but I'll try to be at all the weddings, christenings, graduations and bar mitzvahs.

Will you be launching a tour in the US to promote the album? What's the next single fans can look forward to?

We're just putting the first US tour together now. I'm very excited about getting to the other side of the pond. Jay-Z and Kanye have made the introductions and now I need to speak for myself. Should be an interesting conversation.

Check out the rest of the interview HERE.

I'm so excited for Mr. Hudson to tour the US. I think he's severely underrated and needs his time to shine.

I hope he plays some small venues in NYC, that would be pretty sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment